Kemer Downloader

One-click download of images (compressed download/single image download), create page data for json download, one-click open all current posts

< Feedback on Kemer Downloader

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2023-11-19

The script doesn't download videos from a post, only pictures, can you update it please?

Canaan HSAuthor
§
Posted: 2023-11-20

If you are referring to downloading videos, indeed, this script does not currently include a feature for downloading videos. Its primary function is to assist in downloading images. This is because, on the Kemono website, there are typically only a few videos per post, and users can manually select and download the videos they want by clicking on them. Could you please specify the type of video download functionality you are looking for?

§
Posted: 2023-11-20

The type that pulls them all down with one button along with posted pictures if they're present, you're right to say that videos are not frequent on kemono but it's no reason to ignore them, for example, blender animators like lvl3toaster provide several different variations of videos of their work per post, so if your script were to be able to download them all, it would save quite a hassle.

Canaan HSAuthor
§
Posted: 2023-11-21

I initially wanted to create a one-click video download feature. However, upon further consideration of Kemono's posts and the elements related to video downloads, there is no unified standard. Sometimes, multiple different download links are provided, and some of them lead to other cloud spaces. Additionally, downloading all videos at once may be burdensome for users with lower computer performance or poor internet connections, especially when there are multiple video links simultaneously. This is because the videos provided by the website are complete links and cannot be processed in segments. Nevertheless, thank you for letting me know that there is demand for such a feature. I will contemplate a more optimal solution. The preliminary idea is to allow users to directly one-click download the video links present on the current webpage.

Sign in to post a reply.