E-Hentai - UX Tweaks

Numerous features to enrich your browsing experience

< Feedback on E-Hentai - UX Tweaks

Review: Bad - script does not work

§
Posted: 2024-06-12

Blacklisted tags are not being blocked, even though they're correctly written and the function is enabled

brazenvoidAuthor
§
Posted: 2024-06-16

I have found the issue, will be fixed today.

brazenvoidAuthor
§
Posted: 2024-06-16

Sorry that was wrong of me, there wasn't an issue and its working fine. Please share a screenshot of your settings so I can better guide you. For reference I am attaching my blacklist:

§
Posted: 2024-07-16

It doesn't work for me on Firefox

brazenvoidAuthor
§
Posted: 2024-07-18

I am also on firefox. Can you give me a test case and the link to the page its not working on.

§
Posted: 2024-07-22
Edited: 2024-07-22

I have the same problem, it worked some times ago;
Research: food (Non-H, thumbnails, 50 results, browser: Vivaldi, Tampermonkey)

Thanks for your script.

brazenvoidAuthor
§
Posted: 2024-07-30
Edited: 2024-07-30

@Earassser in your case because the site does not include tags in your selected layout, script can't filter the galleries. Script after all only works on what the site provides.

§
Posted: 2024-08-03

It doesn't work on anything and any tag, even just this not working
male:yaoi
male:shotacon

I will test this on new Firefox Profile

§
Posted: 2024-08-03
Edited: 2024-08-03

Wait I'm sorry my settings are wrong and my layout is wrong. Sorry for the trouble.
It dosn't say you need a specific layout anywhere I think or am I blind.

brazenvoidAuthor
§
Posted: 2024-08-05

Yes, I didn't mention it because I thought it would be obvious. Only the things shown on the screen can be used to do anything.

Even though I can open the galleries in the background and then blacklist based off the tags list but my experience with such is quite bad on other sites. It obviously slows down the experience significantly when the page loads.

The feature comes built-in in all my scripts, I can configure it here as well. Should I?

§
Posted: 2024-08-09

Maybe because I use your other scripts that work like that. You should as an option with a warning, I want to know how bad it is.

§
Posted: 2024-09-22

"Support for compact search layouts that show fewer or no gallery tags (there will be a slight delay in filtering as a consequence)"
On Firefox doesn't work for me

brazenvoidAuthor
§
Posted: 2024-09-22

fixed

Sign in to post a reply.