Manga OnlineViewer Fluid Mode +

Shows all pages at once. Single/Multi page spread.Example sites: All FoOl(Slide/Reader), MangaFox, MangaReader/MangaPanda, MangaStream, MangaInn, AnyManga, AnimeA, MangaHere, MangaShare, Batoto, MangaDevil, MangaCow, MangaChapter, 7manga, MangaPirate.net, Madokami , SpinyBack, MyManga , KawaiiScans, EGScans, All SenManga,LoneManga ,ReadManga,MangaTraders,MangaCat,KissManga, MangaJoy,MangaBee/OneManga.me, KukuDM, Japscan, Pecintakomik, Sh-Arab, some Portuguese sites. Dl addon for 18+ sites.

< Feedback on Manga OnlineViewer Fluid Mode +

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 2015-10-28

Batoto Problems

Sometimes it works just fine the whole day, other times it just doesn't load. I have no idea what the problem is.

sneezemonkeyAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-10-29
Edited: 2015-10-29

Can you describe in more detail like what part of the process it stops? I've yet to encounter problems. Maybe you're reading in webcomic mode? The script won't load in webcomic mode.

§
Posted: 2015-10-30
Edited: 2015-10-30

I do not understand what you mean by webcomic mode, do you mean series that preload everything and scroll down? Those I haven't bothered trying to use your script on it yet.

Even with the new version, I can pick any series and sometimes it simply won't load. It will 'load' as in have PageImgX but that's it, and at the end 0/X will be loaded. There's no picture at all, and as proof the autoDL won't prompt even when it reaches the end. I've tried waiting for 5 minutes for it to load to no avail.

I cannot pin down any patterns or else I would have told you, it simply does not work at times. Using Firefox if this helps. Also I can have a series not work while having another work simultaneously, and they can swap later on reversing which one works and which doesn't.

sneezemonkeyAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-10-30

I'm sorry to say I am unable to reproduce this problem. It may also be something to do with the site servers or bad uploads too. In any case, I have reworked the code and recopied everything from the internal version which does work. Hope this fixes it.

Sign in to post a reply.