Manga OnlineViewer Fluid Mode +

Shows all pages at once. Single/Multi page spread.Example sites: All FoOl(Slide/Reader), MangaFox, MangaReader/MangaPanda, MangaStream, MangaInn, AnyManga, AnimeA, MangaHere, MangaShare, Batoto, MangaDevil, MangaCow, MangaChapter, 7manga, MangaPirate.net, Madokami , SpinyBack, MyManga , KawaiiScans, EGScans, All SenManga,LoneManga ,ReadManga,MangaTraders,MangaCat,KissManga, MangaJoy,MangaBee/OneManga.me, KukuDM, Japscan, Pecintakomik, Sh-Arab, some Portuguese sites. Dl addon for 18+ sites.

< Feedback on Manga OnlineViewer Fluid Mode +

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2015-10-31

Download as zip: file extension

In batoto it always download as png files, even originally jpg files. And Mangameeya fails to open such files.

sneezemonkeyAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-11-01

That's coz the script turns the pages into base64 before zipping. I'll add an option to choose between all jpg and all png.

§

Then I'll use this script + DownThemAll extension instead (all jpg no good either).

sneezemonkeyAuthor
§

So you want the original format? Good news I've found a way (will be in next update). I'll still be adding the option for format choice.

§
Posted: 2015-11-02

Thanks!
BTW even with "all jpg" option if original image is in png format, then downloaded file in zip folder will be also in png format with (wrong) jpg extension.

sneezemonkeyAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-11-03
Edited: 2015-11-03

really? I'll look into it.

Edit:
Seems I need to rework the encode a bit to convert format. I have a general idea of what to do so should be soon. ty for report.

In the mean time stick to original. (The other modes messes with the file name. You will still be able to view them on a pc if you use those two but you will find the that the file extension may be wrong if you try to edit and save image.)

sneezemonkeyAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-11-05

Done.

Also will now convert webp.

Sign in to post a reply.