ExtendRedTube

Remove ads, enlarge video, add video download links, block popups and stops autoplay keeping buffering

< Feedback on ExtendRedTube

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 2014-07-31

BUG - Fix Download

Hello!

I have a request (again) : RT changed (again) their layout, with new flash player and stuff, it looks great, but that broke the download feature.
Could you please fix it? (Or say that it won't work anymore, so I can find an alternative)
Otherwise, and it's surprising with such changes, the script still works in general!

Thanks again!

jack_mustangAuthor
§
Posted: 2014-08-01
Edited: 2014-08-01

The layout has changed but the HTML is almost the same, that's why it has not broken. In truth it did but I have fixed it a while ago.

Download links are fixed, taking the mp4 link is a little more tricky now but I got it working.

Also now RT is finally using the same player from YP so now I included the disable autoplay with autobuffer feature.

Enjoy.

§
Posted: 2014-08-02

Thanks! I believe that it is now needed to have an account to download the videos.
(I first thought it didn't work, but when logged in, it works flawlessly).

I had to try both downloads (480p and mobile) to see which one was in mp4 (hint: it's the mobile one). Still waiting to check the quality, since the filesizes are really close.

But thanks again ! (Should I edit the title of the post to mark it as fixed ?)

jack_mustangAuthor
§
Posted: 2014-10-12

Boom, now I made possible download the videos without an account or logging in. Enjoy.

Sign in to post a reply.