Sadpanda Save/Export All Favorites

Load all favorites to the page and save it, export as JSON data or just copy the textbox contents. Works on exhentai and e-hentai.

< Feedback on Sadpanda Save/Export All Favorites

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2017-02-05

[Dumb Question] How to use this?

Feels like i'm a moron, but i have to ask this, how do i actually save/export the favorites?
Only thing that appears is the "load all favorites" option which makes 2 white boxes appear labeled "text list of favorites" and "status".
But what am i supposed to do? Should it load all the favorites in one page (instead of the 50 limit) so i can ctrl+a&c&v the favorites? Because tis not doing that at least, there are still only 50.

Was i stupid for initially thinking it would have actually saved the favorites in a way that if i ever had a new account i could have imported them all easily?

SaddestPandaAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-02-05

How this one works:
When you press load all favorites, it loads all the pages (of the current favorite category) and inserts them to the current table and the topmost text box.
Then you can ctrl+s to save the full page using your browser.

I made this to backup my favorites in case of an emergency/database failure. This doesn't have an importing feature yet as I don't need it right now and I don't have much free time.

It wouldn't be hard to implement so anyone who wants to do it right now can fork it and do it.

§
Posted: 2017-02-07

I understand now, but unfortunately it still seems to not work for me, even after disabling all other scripts just in case those were the problem.
After i choose a category and click load all favorites, it doesn't do anything, i tried to leave it there thinking maybe it was just slow, but nothing.
No idea what the problem could be

SaddestPandaAuthor
§
Edited: 2017-02-07

I see now. The problem is with Firefox e10s.
I am using Firefox (non-e10s) as my daily driver but for Sadpanda I use Chrome as it can handle bigger load so I didn't notice the problem.

Right now, it completely freezes on firefox with e10s. On non-e10s its not as fast as Chrome but it still works if you wait a while without touching anything.
So its either e10s' fault or my code is just bad. (and it somehow works everywhere else.)

I don't know how to fix this so it will stay as is until someone else takes it over or points at the problem.

Thanks for letting me know, I will be adding some warning texts now.

§

Thanks for the fast response, too bad that it really doesn't want to work on my side for some reason.
Tried both chrome and opera and it's the same problem, as in nothing happens after i press load all favorites.

SaddestPandaAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-04-09

I updated the script after years and stuff should work now.

Sign in to post a reply.