PH - Search & UI Tweaks

Various search filters and user experience enhancers

< Feedback on PH - Search & UI Tweaks

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2020-09-30

Having an issue with getting the hidden UI to load.. too thin? Chromium browser. Maybe make it a settable thickness?

brazenvoidAuthor
§

I don't use chromium browser but if it has a border, however thin or if you are using it on a small screen, it will make the line too hard to click.

You can make it thicker by setting the css style on it through:

GM_addStyle('button.show-settings.fixed { width: 5px }')

Put that line somewhere in the script. You will have to adjust the value according to your ease of use.

§

Yup, smaller screen. That fix works...

I just upgraded from a 1.x version, lots of nice improvements.

Have you considered a whitelist (overrides other limits if matching)? Or maybe a 'only if' matching list, to allow easy searching with playlists?

brazenvoidAuthor
§

I can add new features. Just need deeper clarification on how you expect each of them to work.

§

whitelist - opposite of blacklist (so matching will ignore other filters, so if I add 'Jenna Jameson', then even if it's a 30 second video, it would still be viewed even with the default 60 second duration filter, etc.

'only if' or 'search for' - if I find a playlist, and it's hundreds of vids long, if I added 'Jenna Jameson', then only vids with that in the available info (title, user, whatever info you have) would be visible, maybe only 10 of the hundred (yes, you might have to load more of the playlist, but this works now with existing filters anyway)

brazenvoidAuthor
§

Ok, I think they could be useful. I will add them in the next feature update.

brazenvoidAuthor
§
Posted: 2020-10-05

The requested features are in this release.

Sign in to post a reply.