PH - Search & UI Tweaks

Various search filters and user experience enhancers

< Feedback on PH - Search & UI Tweaks

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2020-11-10

Feature request.

First of all, thanks for amazing job! I found out about it recently but can't imagine how I lived without it before.

I like to discover new channels but PH fills all my recommendations with videos of channels to which I'm already subscribed.
So I really need an opportunity to hide (or somehow highlight) videos from channels which I'm subscribed to.

brazenvoidAuthor
§
Posted: 2020-11-10

That is not possible without opening each such video in the background, parsing the page to find whether its from a subscribed channel and then hiding/highlighting it. This will introduce significant delays and will be very heavy on memory.

Another option is to somehow let the script know your subscriptions either opening your subscriptions in background and auto scanning to make a list and store in cache or you supplying each of them to the script.

I'll think about it, frankly its not a small thing to make such a parser but yes making such a thing will open up a lot more possibilities for the future. Suffice to say, you will have to wait a long while for me to muster such motivation consistently to make it.

§
Posted: 2020-11-24

Thanks for answer!
Subsribed to your Patreon for support, will wait and hope this feauture will be added sometime.

brazenvoidAuthor
§
Posted: 2020-11-24

Thanks, I'll start work on it.

brazenvoidAuthor
§
Posted: 2020-12-20

The requested change is up, though its not limited to recommended videos only currently.

Sign in to post a reply.