Harem Heroes++ modified by 1121

Adding things here and there in Harem Heroes game.

< Feedback on Harem Heroes++ modified by 1121

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2018-08-13

The question mark does not appear

Hello so for the last few days I noticed that the feature where the girls levels and affection amounts were shown for every girl in the harem via hovering the cursor over a question mark symbol below the girls affection does not seem to appear anymore as shown below. Or I should say it appears rarely.

https://screenshots.firefox.com/6C9BDkqrOp0h0HCY/www.nutaku.net

So please take a look into it. p.s.: I play on HH on Nutaku.

§
Posted: 2018-08-14

Having this issue on Hentai Heroes site as well.

§
Posted: 2018-08-16

For me it only shows for the first haremette going into the "My Harem"-display

§
Posted: 2018-08-24

The question mark does still appear in the Market and tells you the information as normal. In the Harem tho, its all messed up. Doesnt even link you to the wiki pages anymore. Waiting patiently for an update.

§
Posted: 2018-09-01

Well whatever the issue was,the author has fixed it. It works just fine now.

§
Posted: 2018-09-01

Unluckily, not for me: before the last version, the question mark did not appear but hovering the mouse in the right position lend the desired info window: since I installed the last version, in the harem still the question mark does not appear, but hovering the mouse the info windows appears: the problem is, the numbers are all 0!

§
Posted: 2018-09-07

@Observer_X said: the numbers are all 0! That's because your girl is already upgraded to maximum. If you hover over a girl who isn't maximum affection, the info box will give you the relevant data.

Sign in to post a reply.