You will need to install a user script manager extension to install this script.
Helps you ask for permission to repost something from Fur Affinity.
After installing the userscript:
1) Go to https://www.furaffinity.net/
2) In the "Ask for Permission" context menu, click "Settings"
3) If you change the subject/message texts, click "Save Settings"
4) Go to a post on Fur Affinity, like https://www.furaffinity.net/view/4483888/ (safe for work)
5) In the "Ask for Permission" context menu, click "Ask User Only" or "Ask User and Others"
6a) Ask User Only
Opens a note with all fields already filled in.
You can change the fields before sending the note.
6b) Ask User and Others
Opens a page where you can set multiple recipients.
- Manually add a new recipient:
Click "Add Row" and fill in the "Note URL" and "Recipient Name" fields.
- Automatically add a new recipient:
Open a Fur Affinity user page in a new tab, like https://www.furaffinity.net/user/dragoneer/
In the "Ask for Permission" context menu, click "Copy User Information"
When you've added all new recipients, go back to the "Ask User and Others" tab and click "Create Messages".
You can change the fields before sending the notes.
After sending a note, you have to wait 15 seconds before Fur Affinity lets you send another.