Chaturbate Clean

removes all add's, sub-selector on the tab's, shows video if you have no access, full screen with chat

< Feedback on Chaturbate Clean

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2014-12-20

no access video window

So happy to see your script available once again--thanks. In your previous version, there was a function that allowed if you have no access then create a new video box. Is there a possibility you can add that to this new version?

ladroopAuthor
§
Posted: 2014-12-23

i could be possible but they changed some things so i removed it.

there are 2 types of video, anon and logged-in
there are 3 types of no access , a real kick , region ban , gender ban.

if you have a real ban you can see the video as anon and as logged-in but the normal page won't let you enter (when logged in)

if you have a region ban you can not see the video as anon but you can as logged-in , but again , the normal page won't let you enter (also when not logged in) unless the broadcaster made an exception for you

if you have a gender ban you can see the video as anon and you also can as logged-in , but again , the normal page won't let you enter (when logged in)

ofcourse if anon video is visible you can also see it if you enter the website as an anon

i don't have the intention to add it to the script , if you want to see real banned rooms and gender banned rooms then open a new private window and see them as an anon

§
Posted: 2014-12-23

Thanks for the response. It was nice when this was incorporated into your script, rather than having to open an anon. window. Perhaps sometime you'll reconsider trying to add it again. Thanks

§
Posted: 2015-04-16
Edited: 2015-04-16

Ladroop, thanks so much for working on the no-access video window and adding it in v1.1. It is very useful!

§
Posted: 2015-04-17
Edited: 2015-04-17

in chrome no access window says software update required

ladroopAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-04-19

I tested it with Chrome and your right
I think it got someting to do with the intergated flash player, the player sends more information back to CB as the normal player.
CB is using this information so you can not use the player on a non-standard way.
i'm not trying to fix this, i'm not a chrome user. Just use firefox

§
Posted: 2015-04-19

thanks for your help

§
Posted: 2015-06-14

Noted in this new version, when you get banned or people put password shows, it auto refresh. Is there a way to remove this in the code, or turn it off in next version, so you refresh yourself manually

ladroopAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-06-14

that will only have some advantage if your banned during the show (if you are banned you are silenced too so you still can not chat). for PW shows there is no advantage. i will consider it if an update is needed. for now , just don't get banned ;-)

ladroopAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-06-26

@warrior , now it's working in chrome too , was a strange chrome JS bug. chrome does not like "name=splits[3]"

§
Posted: 2015-07-04

thanks

§
Posted: 2015-08-06
Edited: 2015-08-06

@ladroop, when they put PW show for guys, you get the chance to get the pass if u are smart. When it refresh, it clears out the users in PW show & can't ask the people there.
Have not been able to get any PW since this new refresh method, before I could guess a lot or get in by asking them

ladroopAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-08-08
Edited: 2015-08-08

if a room goes in PW the chat is discconected so you can not talk . If you want to know who's in the room open this url in a new tab: -hxxps://www.chaturbate.com/api/getchatuserlist/?sort_by=a&roomname=**roomname&private=false

ofc xx=tt

§
Posted: 2016-10-02

-hxxps://www.chaturbate.com/api/getchatuserlist/?sort_by=a&roomname=**roomname&private=false

Hi ladroop. How do I get the userlist when the room is locked with PW? I changed xx with tt but it didn't work. Do I need to replace something else like add the broadcaster's name?

ladroopAuthor
§
Posted: 2016-11-27

a bit late ... but no , that's not possible anymore

Sign in to post a reply.