FapFun

Userscript for Motherless.com. Provide direct links for pictures and video files. Download all Images on one site with DownThemAll(firefox) or Download Master(Chrome).

< Feedback on FapFun

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 2015-08-06

awesome app, but there are two small issues

first issue is that when all scripts are enabled, the site's own thumbnail preview covers your link and forces us to click on the live page. a quick work around is to use noscript to disable ajax google apis and the cloudfront scrips, but this should be solved by the script itself, also, I don't know if this is only affecting me, but when the pictures are displayed in overlay, they are way too low and get cut off at the bottom of my window, scrolling down doesn't help, I ended up having to use another script to hover over it and display it in a centered fashion. asides from those two issues, the script works great and I'm loving every second of it

sodomgomoraAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-08-13

Hallo thx for your post. I discovered the problem with the preview pictures. I fixed it in version 3.7 . The first issue is interesting. I never tested the script without noscript and only enable motherless.com in noscript. I will try this next weak and hope to find a solution for this.

§
Posted: 2015-08-26

got the newest update, thank you very much for solving the overlay issue, as for the preview image, its controlled by the ajax google apis which is required by many other sites, so just leaving it off is kinda difficult.

§
Posted: 2015-09-16

hi there sodomgomora, just letting you know, the script has stopped working, not sure if temporary bug, but the view full image link has disapeared

sodomgomoraAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-09-19

Hi, Motherless has changed there links url. I am on it. Fix is comming in the next version.

Sign in to post a reply.