SankakuAddon

Adds a few quality of life improvements on Sankaku Channel: Automatic image scaling, scrolling to image, thumbnail icons for loud/animated posts, muting/pausing videos, + - tag search buttons, a tag menu which allows for tagging by clicking, 'Choose/Set Parent' modes, easier duplicate tagging/flagging. Fully configurable through the Addon config.

< Feedback on SankakuAddon

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2022-01-23

works as intended, fantastic. first 10m, no problem so far!

suggestion:
1. able to change/alter colour of site like tago's Mangaonlineviewers if possible. or i dont care lol, not important.
2. unlimited access (or partly would already be a blessing)
3. question: is this script already ad free? i havent delved deeper, if not well then theres that.

sanchanAuthor
§
Posted: 2022-02-03
Edited: 2022-02-03

1. I don't think I'm capable of producing good looking color designs and on the technical side it's actually way harder than you might think - the site has 210 color values in their CSS, so who knows how many of these would need to be changed to get the result you want.

There are/were some alternative designs like on userstyles.org (used with the Stylus browser extension), but they all seem to be dark modes, which are more or less superseeded by the official dark mode now.
I'm pretty sure some of these designs break the site or SankakuAddon in some way though (because they change way more than just colors) - the only design explicitly supported by SankakuAddon was Galinoa's which was discontinued years ago.

2. Not a chance. Even if it were possible (which I doubt, since this is controlled server-side), this script is meant to help the site, not bring it to it's demise.

3. Basically the same reasoning, but you know, adblockers are a thing. Personally I got Contributor status which let's me turn off ads.

Sign in to post a reply.