EH Plus

Gallery index/search: Improves appearance/layout, parses and cleans up titles. Can hide/fade galleries by tag (requires flagging perk). Can resort gallery thumbs which is useful when hiding. Gallery view: Can adjust thumb sizes to make neat rows (requires large thumb perk). General: Option for grey color scheme by rewriting css (might have a few issues). Settings panel pops out on the left on mouseover on pages where it works.

< Feedback on EH Plus

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2015-02-02

suggestion: remove the "seen" mark from a galery

Sometimes I enter some galery to see the preview but didn't read the whole galery then EH plus mark that galery as "seen" appearing transparent, I'm using that transparent indicator to know wich galeries I already readed so I would like to suggest some improvement options:

- being able to remove the "seen" galery, button location could be on the search results or inside the galery
- "seen" transparency isn't 1 or 0, but will change by % according to the number of visited pages
- "seen" transparency doesn't cover the whole thubnail but a % of it from top to bottom according to the number of visited pages.

the transparency % options problem seem hard to implement.

Sign in to post a reply.